Please join us for this months Minnesota Azure User Group meeting! This months meeting will cover Azure Notebooks by Cameron Vetter a principal cloud consultant and software development professional. Learn more about Cameron here @poshporcupine. Here are the session details:
Title: Azure Notebooks – Jupyter for the Cloud
Machine Learning and Data Science are the hot technologies everyone is chasing this year, but sharing Machine Learning solutions is more complicated than simple source control. How do you share the process that allowed you to arrive at your solution? How do you effectively communicate between Data Scientists and Developers? How do I make it pretty so that I can present the work to non-technical stakeholders?
This talk answers these questions using Azure Notebooks.
We will walk through a real example of a Jupyter Notebook, its features and I how I created it. The topics covered include:
• What are Azure Notebooks? How do they fit into the Azure Ecosystem?
• What is Jupyter? What are it’s strengths and weaknesses?
• Mixing code snippets and execution results
• Data Visualization for presentation and analysis
• Markdown for exposition and formatting
• Sharing and Source Control
You’ll leave with an understanding of Jupyter and Azure Notebooks and understand how to apply Azure Notebooks to real-world problems.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Developers, Architects, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Developers
The duration of the meeting is: 4:00PM-5:15PM with the speaker typically starting at 4:10 to 4:15PM. We provide free food and drink at every meeting.
The meeting format/agenda is as follows:
• MN Azure user group board updates (5 Minutes)
• Sponsor talk (10 Minutes)
• Azure topic (30-45 Minutes)
• Roundtable discussion/or Lightning talks (30 Minutes if time allows)”
Free food for this meeting is sponsored by Concord! Concord provides Digital/UX design, cloud application architecture and strategy, information security, and data solutions/analytics services. To find out more, visit: https://concordusa.com/
User group website: www.mnazureusergroup.com
User group Twitter: @MNAzureUG