You can find the archive for this show here.
Rick Weyenberg email: firstname.lastname@example.org twitter: @codeboarder
Mark Garner email: email@example.com twitter: @mgarner
Google Play: aka.ms/afn-google
Microsoft Azure obtains Korea-Information Security Management System (K-ISMS) certification
- The K-ISMS certification was introduced by the Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA) and is designed to ensure the security and privacy of data in the region through a stringent set of control requirements. Achieving this certification means Azure customers in South Korea can more easily demonstrate adherence to local legal requirements for protection of key digital information assets and meet KISA compliance standards more easily.
Dynamic mission planning for drones with Azure Maps
- Real-time location intelligence is critical for business operations. From getting real-time road data, to building asset-tracking solutions for navigating drone fleets. Today, we’re excited to highlight a customer, AirMap, whose software solutions rely on Azure Maps for real-time location intelligence in a new frontier of technology called dynamic mission planning for drones.
Pix2Story: Neural storyteller which creates machine-generated story in several literature genre
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field that is driving a revolution in the computer-human interaction. We have seen the amazing accuracy we have today with computer vision, but we wanted to see if we could create a more natural and cohesive narrative showcasing NLP. We developed Pix2Story a neural-storyteller web application on Azure that allows users to upload a picture and get a machine-generated story based on several literature genres. We based our work on several papers “Skip-Thought Vectors,” “Show, Attend and Tell: Neural Image Caption Generation with Visual Attention,” “Aligning Books and Movies: Towards Story-like Visual Explanations by Watching Movies and Reading Books,” and some repositories neural storyteller. The idea is to obtain the captions from the uploaded picture and feed them to the Recurrent Neural Network model to generate the narrative based on the genre and the picture.
Azure Site Recovery team is hosting an Ask Me Anything session
- The Azure Site Recovery (ASR) team will host a special Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Twitter, Tuesday, January 22, 2019 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. You can tweet to @AzSiteRecovery or @AzureSupport with #ASR_AMA.
Include ServiceNow Change Management in Azure Pipelines
- In DevOps ecosystem, choice of systems and collaboration between cross-functional teams is critical. Incidence response and change management are key DevOps activities.
- ServiceNow is a market leader for IT service management, and we are delighted that Azure Pipelines and ServiceNow have partnered together for an integration of Azure Pipelines with ServiceNow Change Management.
Azure Monitor logs in Grafana – now in public preview
- We’re happy to introduce the new Grafana integration with Microsoft Azure Monitor logs. This integration is achieved through the new Log Analytics plugin, now available as part of the Azure Monitor data source.
Source: Azure Flash News
Source Link: Azure Flash News Episode for 2019-01-18